Center for the Protection of Human Rights «CPR» is ready to help students get a good education. Our scholarship covers 95 % of the cost of one year of study and is awarded to a respectable person, who has written an essay, which answers the following question:
How people deal with human rights violations in your country?
Details and requirements for candidates
1. Three scholarships are awarded annually.
2. You can apply throughout the year. Winners will be defined on May 1.
3. Citizenship, gender and age of the applicant don’t matter.
4. At the time of application, the applicant must be enrolled or accepted for an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university, college or school.
5. The winner will be notified by email. Please do not contact us for more information.
6. Participation in the scholarship competition doesn’t guarantee victory.
7. Submissions will not be published anywhere.
How to apply
1. Write an essay on 400 words that answers the following question: How people deal with human rights violations in your country?
2. Send your essay by email on email@example.com in one of the following formats: doc, docx, odt, lrf.
3. Email must include: Full Name, Address, Phone Number, School Name, GPA (if currently attending), Date of Birth, and Parent / Guardian Name (if under 18).